Join us to celebrate the people, spaces, and communities catalysing positive change in Bristol’s climate and social space. There is a lot
Join us to celebrate the people, spaces, and communities catalysing positive change in Bristol’s climate and social space.
There is a lot to feel angry and powerless about in the world right now. Yet hopeful and positive change is happening around us, through young people, community action, and the spaces and networks that nurture these connections and energy.
We will celebrate three of these innovative communities, which all started here in Bristol, while exploring the critical ingredients which enable them to catalyse this change.
- The driving force behind the new creative and sustainability hub that is Sparks Bristol, Jenny Foster, will take us on a tour to experience how they make sustainability come alive, ensuring it is fun and accessible for a whole new audience.
- Rhian Sherrington, the Founder of the Women in Sustainability Network who set up their first hub in Bristol nine years ago, will explore what enables this now international membership community to thrive.
- Traci Lewis, co-founder and director of social enterprise Catalyse Change CIC, will launch her new book ‘My Green Career’ based on the learnings of their sustainability and green careers programme over the last eight years to help empower the next generation of changemakers. You will also have the opportunity to buy a signed copy of her new book.
A space to celebrate inspiring collaborative communities, spaces, and people, exploring questions such as:
- What has inspired you to make green changes in your life?
- What other ways can we help catalyse green transitions in our communities?
- Where else can you connect with positive networks and spaces around the city?
Light refreshments including delicious food and drink will be served.
Expect a friendly, relaxed, and inspiring evening meeting friends old and new with plenty of time for networking and discussion.
Click learn more to book your place now or contact Traci Lewis at email@example.com for any other enquiries.
Food & Drink
Reuse & Resources