This is a repeating eventOctober 24, 2023 6:00 PM
Come together to work on live projects, building capacity and ambition, for circular economy activity within the city and wider region. No
Come together to work on live projects, building capacity and ambition, for circular economy activity within the city and wider region.
No Small Thing seeks to strengthen existing networks and forge new connections by bringing together new and existing members of Bristol’s Reuse, Repair and Recycling Networks and others working to accelerate or incorporate circular and regenerative approaches in their sector.
Our sessions are action-based and we will come together to work on live projects, building capacity and ambition, for circular economy activity within the city and wider region. Beyond discussing opportunities and barriers, we will create and share events, and ‘spark’ collaborations in and around the local circular economy.
No Small Thing is based in the Department of Reuse and Resources at Sparks Bristol and is preparing a series of exhibitions to engage the public with different aspects of the circular economy – spanning industries and sectors, reuse – upcycling. regenerative practice and more. We seek to showcase local (through to global) practitioners – inspiring participation and new initiatives that respond to the challenges facing our communities. Read more about No Small Thing here – https://nosmallthing.co.uk/
- Anyone can attend a session free of charge.
- At future sessions we ask for a £2 donation to support our activities.
- If you like what we are doing, you can sign up for our low-cost annual membership and help shape the No Small Thing movement – we are in the process of updating the No Small Thing website to include membership details so for now, please request further information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join our new Facebook community here.
Venue and dates:
Sessions will be held on the 4th Tuesday of each month and when possible we will be making the most of the wonderfully central space at Sparks in Broadmead, though occasionally we will be looking for other venues and suggestions/offers are welcome.
- The next session is on 24 October 2023 – Sparks Bristol
Food & Drink
Reuse & Resources