✨ Join us in our sustainable department store for this free student event – don’t miss out! ✨Get set for an evening full of discounts &
✨ Join us in our sustainable department store for this free student event – don’t miss out! ✨
Get set for an evening full of discounts & offers on vintage & secondhand fashion, furniture & homewares, plants and gifts, books and more! We will have special guest DJ, Cruz Canines will be doing tooth gems and we will have a bar.
- 10% off all books from Aphra – your queer owned, inclusive, feminist af bookshop
- £50 store credit giveaway with Suchitoto vintage – head over to their insta to enter now!
- Get your garms fixed at the fahsion repair cafe with Re-Thrindle
- Free energy saving advice, tips and resources from Bristol Energy Network
- Swap your books at Aphra’s book swap! Books must be in good condition and authored by women and NB authors.
- 10% off all clothing and accessories – refresh your wardrobe with a huge range of vintage secondhand and reworked fashion from Bristol sellers including Campervan Vintage, Suchitoto, Clothemod, The Rework Atelier and more!
- 10% off all plants and gifts in The Ethical Gift Shop to help you decorate your new student digs
- Get your tooth gems at Cruz Canines‘ pop-up gem shop!
- 10% off all furniture and homewares in Emmaus Bristol – kit out your new student digs with secondhand and upcycled furniture at bargain prices, plus they are offering exclusive cheap delivery fees for students only!
- Get your drinks at our pop-up bar from The Ethical Gift Shop
- Special guest DJs TBA
- Pop-up market with student sellers – more info TBA
- Free entry!
- Students only – please bring your student ID or an email showing your student status for entry
- Monday 9 October 6-9pm
- At Sparks Bristol, 78 Broadmead, Bristol, BS1 3DS
Food & Drink
Reuse & Resources