Come along to Sparks & meet other sustainably-minded fashion shoppers. Take action together to help us all make fashion more sustainable. Sustainable Fashion + Hope
Come along to Sparks & meet other sustainably-minded fashion shoppers. Take action together to help us all make fashion more sustainable.
Sustainable Fashion + Hope = SUST
Sust is an exciting new digital platform for disrupting online fashion consumption. Sust empowers fashion shoppers to make more sustainable choices, and motivates brands to offer more sustainable items.
Hope is not something that you have. Hope is something that you create, with your actions. Hope is something you have to manifest into the world, and once one person has hope, it can be contagious.
SUST + You = SUST-IN
Come along to our sust-in at Sparks Bristol, where you will meet other sustainably-minded people, and together discuss and learn how to make more sustainable fashion choices. We’ll help you try out Sust, and together we’ll take actions online so that others will benefit too. You can be as anonymous as you like, and contribute as much or as little as you are comfortable with. People from all backgrounds are welcome.
- Sparks Bristol (the old M&S building), 78 Broadmead, Bristol, BS1 3DS. We’ll be in the Global Goals Centre workshop space on the ground floor, near the café and sustainable fashion outlets.
- Saturday Sep 2nd, 2:30pm – 4pm, including a break with free refreshments
- Aged 18 or over (unless accompanied by a parent or guardian).
- Sustainably-minded people from all backgrounds are welcome.
- No skills required beyond web browsing.
- A laptop, iPad or Android tablet – plus power adapter.
- Let us know if that’s a problem, and we’ll see what we can do
- Sign-up here to attend: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-first-ever-sust-in-at-sparks-bristol-tickets-690080157327
- For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to sust.earth/contact.
Food & Drink
Reuse & Resources